Week 5 Discussion Forum
Important: Turnitin is active. Turnitin score greater than 25% will be investigated. In addition, you may lose points if your Turnitin score is greater than 25%.
Write an analytical summary of your learning outcomes from chapters 9 and 10
Analysis of Operating Budgets:
In addition to your analytical summary, address the following:
1. As a manager, discuss how you would use or have used the concepts presented in chapters 9 and 10.
2. Analysis of Operating Budgets:
5. Performance Evaluation Using Variance Analysis:
These are links for Chapter 9 and 10 please refer these links and finish the assignment .
2. Why might managers find a flexible-budget analysis more informative than static-budget analysis?
3. How might a manager gain insight into the causes of flexible-budget variances for direct materials, labor, and overhead? Provide at least one numerical example to support your thoughts.
1. Be sure to support your work with specific citations using APA format
Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
· Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the class materials or from your own research.
· Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
· Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
· · Return to this Discussion several times to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you have learned and/or any insights you have gained aresult of the comments your colleagues made.
Discussion: Lecture Videos on Chapters 11 and 12 Concepts.
Based on the materials presented in Chapters 11 and 12, complete the following:
1. Pick one concept from Chapter 11 and another concept from Chapter 12. Based on the two concepts you picked, produce a lecture video using PowerPoint. Explain the PowerPoint using your own voice. You lecture video should contain at least 10 slides. Provide a numerical example(s) to support your explanations. This lecture video is your main post.