Final Project Annotated Bibliography
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, please review your completed Week 1 Written Assignment, and the assignment instructions for the Week 2 Annotated Bibliography, Week 3 Annotated Outline and the Week 5 Final Project. This assignment will focus on the research and scholarly sources for your Final Project, again using the same neuropsychological disorder (generalized anxiety) you selected as your focus for the Week 1 Written Assignment already completed. At this time, please look for additional resources to help you discuss your selected neuropsychological disorder (generalized anxiety). With the exception of the DSM-5, you may cite and reference course materials such as the textbook, required or recommended reading, or multimedia, but these will not fulfill the source requirement.
For this assignment, be sure to complete and submit the Annotated Bibliography Template! (PROVIDED IN ATTACHMENTS)
Complete the following:
- Find at least six to eight scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the last five years, including a minimum of two original research studies that discuss your selected neuropsychological disorder (GENERALIZED ANXIETY), which you selected for the Week 1 assignment.
- Plan on using these sources in this assignment, as well as your Week 3 assignment and your Final Project (Week 5 assignment).
- This will allow you to select, read, and summarize your sources to determine how you will use them in your Final Project, and will also allow your instructor to provide feedback on your selection and understanding of these sources.
- You may reuse the references you used in completing your Week 1 assignment. You may use the DSM-5 as one of your resources.
- With the exception of the DSM-5, you may cite and reference course materials such as the textbook, required or recommended reading, or multimedia, but these will not fulfill the source requirement.
- Include a full reference citation in APA format for each resource.
- Summarize each resource in a paragraph (do not copy the article’s abstract—this summary should be in your own words).
- Describe how you plan to use this source in your Week 3 outline that you will write next week.
The Final Project Annotated Bibliography
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
THIS ASSIGNMENT YOU MUST USE AND COMPLETE THE ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY TEMPLATE THAT IS PROVIDED!
THE FINAL PROJECT ANNOTATED OUTLINE is to be used for a reference on what info needs to be discovered in the articles/references.