Order Political Science Paper
Hypothesis; .Slovenia have absorbtion capacity problems to successfully implement the Next Gen EU Green Transition Plan, and will have to work hard and have a effetive europeanization process to reach their goals.
### The transformative power of teh Next Generation Eu Plan. Case studies.
– Plan of recovery, resilience and transformation thinking about the next generation
– the new marshallplan
– Several dimensions of the plan
– RRF (Recovery and resilience formation)
– 700 billions in loans and grants
We have a huge plan on the EU level → we are looking into how this plan is imlementet at a lower level (country) and to what extrent this implementation is trransforming the economic system of this country.
How is the NextGen EU plan (specificly the Green Transition) implemented at a lower level in Slovenia, and to what extent is this implementation is transforming the economic system in Slovenia.
try to asses what we see on the ground what is transforming (recovery and reciliense is easy),
what extent are we moving and poducing something new → transforming the economy
Dont need to explain what the next generation
Subject is imlementation of plan
1. review the littature, to see what scolars are saying about the question and the nature and transformation and effects. Scholarly research on the transformative power of EU plans
1. hypotosis – tentative answer (no need to validate)
2. detect and identify a clear and modest fysical research question to organize your analyzis
3. explain how to operationalize the question/methodology
– what kind of prosess (qualitative/quantutaive)
– Compare Eurostat and Scoreboard – before and current
– Eur- lex natinal transposition
– Absorption capacity
– structural reforms (eks.
differences between legal and practical implementations.
– legal transposition
– what laws have been adoptet
– practical deployments /implementations
Discuss the differences between legal and practical implementations. Legal transposition refers to the process of adopting laws or regulations at a national level. It focuses on what laws have been adopted. On the other hand, practical deployments or implementations refer to the actual application of the laws or regulations in practice. This involves considering how they are implemented, enforced, and how they impact people and organizations in their day-to-day operations.